Itential announced integration of its federated and network intelligent workflow builder with Red Hat Ansible Network Automation.
Red Hat Ansible Network Automation is a tool for automating network configuration changes and is an innovative tool for networking teams across the globe. By using common APIs to “handshake” Itential and Red Hat Ansible technologies, organizations can apply low-code methods and intelligent capabilities to networking automation. This can help teams to accelerate their organization’s movement toward a software-driven network operations practice.
The Itential for Red Hat Ansible solution includes features that help enhance and expand Ansible’s network automation capabilities:
- Network Automation Activities – Itential’s low-code development interface can allow network engineers and operators to create and execute network automation use cases without writing code.
- Build Network Intelligent Workflows – Leverage Ansible modules, roles and playbooks, along with Itential’s integrations and adapters, for network automation.
- Expand Ansible Use Cases – Itential’s network automation capabilities enable organizations to expand the types of network changes automated with Ansible to include orchestration changes crossing multiple, diverse automation domains.
- Discover Ansible Modules & Roles – Itential dynamically discovers Ansible modules, roles and other network configuration actions in your environment, making them available for use within network intelligent workflows.
- Federate & Decorate Ansible Playbooks, Roles and Modules – Itential enables Ansible users to enhance their playbooks, roles and modules for easier consumption, and dynamically identifies and leverages both certified and custom developed Ansible automations.
- Leverages Red Hat Ansible Tower – Itential’s enhanced network automation supports Ansible Tower’s single pane of glass across DevOps, App Dev and NetOps teams, including a visual dashboard, job scheduling, integrated notification and graphical inventory management.
- Itential Ansible Modules – Itential’s Ansible modules mean Itential can be called from playbooks and Ansible Tower job templates. Itential modules for Ansible are available on github.com/itential.