Itential announced the availability of Itential 6.0 that the company brands as a 'low-code network automation solution for the modern network'.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Itential offers Network Automation solution with advanced capabilities for supporting the data-models associated with orchestrators and controllers, DevOps tools and cloud-orchestrators. Itential says its low-code environment provides a vendor agnostic, turnkey solution, connecting network orchestrators and controllers with IT Service Management applications and configuration tools to accomplish closed-loop network automation.
Itential says the latest version brings numerous advanced capabilities for operationalizing network management with:
- Low-Code Automation: Itential 6.0 removes the skills gap issue that commonly blocks automation efforts by exposing modeled devices and services, functionality from integrated controllers and orchestrators, and pre-built network intelligence as reusable tasks and form components via the Itential Workflow Builder.
- Modeling & Template Support: Provides enhanced support to federate YANG, Ansible YAML and TOSCA. Itential 6.0 abstracts the complexity of these platforms from the user by exposing the components within each model in an easy to use, drag and drop environment that can be utilized in network intelligent forms and workflows.
- Standardization & Management of Device / Service: The definition of golden configurations for devices and services allows for thorough audit and remediation of live instances of those devices and services to maintain control of configuration drift.
- Enhanced Enterprise Access & Control: Role based access control provides unprecedented flexibility and control over permissions to components and data within Itential 6.0. The granularity provided by the system in defining user access to apps, automation functions within each app, workflows, tasks within each workflow and data federated from external systems ensures that even the most stringent security requirements can be met.
- High-Availability: Enhanced active/active architecture allows for dynamic scaling, while mitigating down time as your automation environment grows. Itential 6.0 provides reliability that meets the most demanding requirements for availability of automation functionality.