Keysight Technologies said it delivers broad cybersecurity portfolio, including hardware, software and services, to address the growing concern of cyber-attacks on connected vehicles.
The Company offers solutions to test and measure connected vehicle technologies, including the newly announced Automotive Cybersecurity Program that validates the resiliency of connected components of a vehicle, individually or as an entirely functioning automobile prior and post deployment.
In addition, security solutions developed by Ixia Solutions Group (ISG), enables Keysight to deliver extensive security validations of the 4G/5G radio access network (RAN) infrastructure that connects vehicles, and the backend data centers that manage business operations. ISG’s visibility solutions deliver an enhanced infrastructure that improves the efficiency of security tool sets in production networks. Keysight provides test and measurement of cybersecurity effectiveness from the ECU level up to the cloud data center.
Keysight offers a broad portfolio of solutions to help prevent vehicles from being cyber-hijacked, including:
- Automotive Cybersecurity Program – to validate and exploit the potential attack surfaces existing in connected vehicles
- Automotive Gateway Security Test – to validate the zoning and security posture of in-vehicle networks
- Network Security Test – to validate and stress a network infrastructure and backend data centers
- Application & Threat Intelligence (ATI) Research Center – to ensure testing that includes the latest application and security strike simulation
- Visibility for Network Security – to improve the performance of a security architecture with 100% visibility of all traffic on an automotive network