Cambium Networks announced the new cnPilot e700, a cloud-managed enterprise class outdoor Wi-Fi Access Point.
With an IP67-rated enclosure, supporting the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, the access point is ideal for providing connectivity at hotels, schools, enterprise and industrial campuses where client capacity and network performance are of paramount importance.
The cnPilot e700 features include:
- 8 dBi high-gain omnidirectional antenna at 2.4 and 5 GHz
- 11ac wave 2 standard based beam forming on 5 GHz
- 4×4 MU-MIMO antenna on 5 GHz - 2×2 MIMO antenna on 2.4 GHz
- EIRP: 33 dBm (2.4 GHz) and 36 dBm (5 GHz)
- 512 clients, 16 SSIDs - IP67 rated rugged enclosure
The e700 complements the e410 and e600 indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points, allowing network operators to deploy seamless indoor and outdoor coverage on their campuses, and enhancing the power of their users to communicate efficiently and effectively – wherever they might be working.