Anuta Networks has launched ATOM, a docker containerized and microservices-based platform for Assurance, Telemetry, and Orchestration for Multi-Vendor Networks.
The platform enables enterprises and service providers to rapidly design and provision network services, collect real-time telemetry, develop deep network analytics, ensure compliance and provide service assurance for multi-vendor physical and virtual infrastructure, said Anuta.
The containerized ATOM can be deployed to manage Small, Medium or Very large-scale networks in private, public and hybrid cloud environments. Anuta claims that the platform boosts the following features and capabilities;
- Network Service Orchestration and Assurance for 40+ vendors provides one of the broadest industry coverage models
- Horizontally scalable to 1 million+ devices provides networking investment protection for the future demands of IoT and other massive scalability requirements
- Streaming Telemetry using Google Protocol Buffers facilitates an open standards approach in multi-vendor environments
- Real-time Analytics and Historical reports allow IT administration to course correct immediately and ensure a higher and more consistent QoS
- Dockerized to run on any cloud infrastructure including AWS, Azure, GCP provides customer deployment flexibility
- Anuta ATOM includes an SDK for ease of developing applications using a sophisticated description language, query interface, and other productivity tools.