Fortumo has launched advanced analytics capability for its Bundling Platform that can be leveraged by both merchants and telcos through Fortumo Insight.
Telcos, digital merchants and TV companies connected to the platform can now track and benchmark the performance of bundling campaigns through Fortumo Insight.
While this is the first time merchants get access to the reporting platform, telcos connected to Fortumo have been using the solution for several years in order to understand and improve their acquisition, monetization and retention activities.
The launch of analytics for bundling allows users to track:
● Addressable audiences that can be reached through each channel partner
● Consumer bundle activation and deactivation metrics in real-time
● Conversion of consumers from bundle offers to paying customers
● Post-conversion retention and lifetime value of consumers
● Telco marketing channels and incentives bringing in the most activations
● Benchmarking of telcos for identification of best-performing partners
● Activated bundle consumer identities and exporting
● Bundle performance reporting, e.g. error rates and activation failure reasons
Fortumo offers digital merchants including Google, Spotify and Electronic Arts a comprehensive solution for customer lifecycle management. In addition to bundling, its platform includes the capability to collect payments from users through broadband and carrier billing, as well as customer communication (2FA, notifications and marketing) through SMS-based messaging.