Spanish operator Voz-Telecom is leveraging Centile Telecom Applications' ISTRA platform to enable business users to connect their Gmail / G-Suite environment to telephony.
Voz-Telecom leverages Centile’s Istra platform to connect Gmail into a desktop enterprise phone. It also allows SME customers to integrate all their contacts to the Gmail environment in WebRTC and to click to call via Gmail from any user terminal.
This evolution aims to strengthen the competitive advantage of Voz-Telecom by offering an innovative and convergent offer, but also an alternative to Microsoft.
With this application deployment, Voz-Telecom's customers are now able to access powerful unified communications features such as:
· The integration of all ISTRA enterprise contacts to Gmail environment in WebRTC
· The possibility to call from Gmail
· The display of the caller emails on incoming calls
· Click to call from Gmail from any user terminal
· The use of videoconference, audio conference and screen sharing tools
· The access to video calls via Google video and calls recording
· The tracking of missed, received and made calls history