Nokia recently announced Predictive Care for its Fixed Networks portfolio, establishing a new network care model with automated predictive network support powered by Nokia AVA.
Nokia said that the Predictive Care for fixed networks, enabled by powerful analytical tools and an expert care team, ensures high network availability and performance by addressing potential network problems before they impact service quality.
According to Nokia, the solution;
- Utilizes the powerful and proven intelligent analytics and automation capabilities of Nokia AVA.
- Provides near-real time monitoring capabilities to identify network anomalies before they impact service.
- Leverages knowledge and network symptoms data from customer projects worldwide, known as the knowledge library to which AVA provides access
- Provides augmented intelligence to a dedicated customer Nokia expert care team to make more accurate recommendations much faster.
- Provides relevant data to the Nokia expert care team for customer-specific and tailored network analysis and recommendations, increasing network performance and availability
The standalone service provides customer access to the analysis results and network element data so they can stay on top of current network health, added Nokia.