Telstra this week announced that it is adding five new innovative solutions to its international Applications Portfolio of software as a service (SaaS) solutions for enterprise customers.
These applications are in addition to DocuSign, Guest Services, Kony, TeleSign and Whispir, which are currently available in the Telstra Applications Portfolio.
The suite of new applications is designed to better help companies as they go through digital transformation by offering solutions that reduce the cost and complexity of utilising digital applications.
Telstra said the new range of applications are designed to improve the way organisations manage interactions with their customers and employees:
- Near – A location intelligence platform that provides near real-time information on places, people and products to enable smart data-driven decisions.
- Nginx Plus – An all-in-one application delivery platform that combines load balancing, content caching, web serving, security controls and monitoring to help organisations deliver their sites and applications with performance, reliability, security and scale.
- Panviva – A secure, scalable cloud-based platform that provides real-time process guidance to facilitate staff productivity and reduce human process errors.
- vArmour – A distributed security system delivering application-aware micro-segmentation that can transform how organisations protect their virtualised and cloud assets.
- Zimperium – A mobile threat defence platform providing real-time enterprise class protection for mobile devices from device, network and application attacks.
This suite of new applications will be available in select locations in Asia, Europe and North America. Near, Panviva and Zimperium will be available from 30 March, while, Nginx Plus and vArmour will be available in June.