The Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS) smart watches will be available to Telekom Slovenije's subscribers from Friday, 19th July.
The new series which includes Apple Watch 44 mm and Apple Watch 40 mm versions will be available from 348 euros. Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS) will be available in all three color versions (silver, Space Black and gold) via Telekom Slovenije's online store, all its customer stores and via customer contact centers. It will also be available to customers of Telekom Slovenije under its loyalty program.
The Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS) is fully designed to help users to be even more active, healthy and connected. It is distinguished by the largest screen so far with functionalities such as:
- Electric sensor to monitor heart function
- Digital crown with vibration feedback
- Notifications for low and high heartbeat and uneven heartbeat
- Detection of falls and enabling emergency calls
- The dial with the app Breathe
- Automatic workout detection for yoga and hiking
- Advanced features for runners, such as cadence and pace warnings
- Possibility of competitions with direct comparison
- Sharing activities with friends
- Tailored training; and
- Monthly challenges and rewards for achievements.
With the help of Apple Watch Series 4, users can use a Walkie-Talkie, make phone calls, send messages, and listen to Apple Music and Apple Podcasts through the wrist. Apple Watch Series 4 requires an iPhone 5s or newer model with iOS 12 or later.