Orange Bank announced the launch of its new Visa Premium card.
This follows on from the launch of the Orange Bank current account with its Visa bank card in November 2017 and the introduction of its personal loan offer in March last year.
The new Visa Premium card offers the following benefits:
- Payments and withdrawals with no extra fees anywhere in the world, using either the card or the mobile.
- Reinforced security with a dynamic card-verification value (CVV) replacing the usual three-digit code visible on the back of cards
- Replacement of the card free of charge anywhere in the world within 72 hour
- Comprehensive insurance policy & travel assistance enabled automatically by simply holding the card
- Increased withdrawal and payment ceilings
- Services with no added costs anywhere in the world
Whether you are in France or abroad, the Orange Bank Visa Premium card allows account-holders to pay and withdraw money wherever they are in the world without any extra charges. In addition, if a customer’s card is lost or stolen, a new card can be sent for free to anywhere in the world within 72 hours.
To strengthen transaction security, the Visa Premium card includes an LCD screen on the back displaying a new card-verification value (CVV) every hour. If he details of an account-holder’s card are stolen during an online purchase, this will be unusable within a few minutes once the CVV code has changed.