The rise of the whitebox has given enterprises and service providers unprecedented ability to build custom SD-WAN solutions. This eBrief looks at how service providers can leverage technologies such as uCPE, NFV Orchestration, and VNFs to build their own high-performance SD-WAN offering with the potential to increase customer loyalty while driving higher profits. Topics covered include:
- uCPE's role in SD-WAN and why it is an important foundation for creating a best-of-breed solution that improves the overall economics of the edge
- Key components for success (including uCPE and NFVI)
- The challenges in building an SD-WAN offering, how they are being met, and opportunities for innovation.
- Why scalability is needed for cost-effectiveness and how it can be achieved.
- Enea NFV Access: a complete NFVI platform for white box uCPEs that provides full throughput and performance with minimal footprint and high deployment flexibility.